It is a fact that many prisoners have been wrongfully convicted; research indicates that the number could be as high as 10%! With the current population of the US, this is a large number of people. How, in today’s society can this happen? What if you or someone you know were included in this statistic? We have the answers for strategic criminal reversal! Let’s start with the first question.
How Can This Happen in Today’s Society?
- Judges and juries are human, so there is always the possibility of a mistake or even negligence.
- Eyewitnesses may forget exactly what they saw and then subconsciously fill in the missing details. In addition, if the witness feels threatened, they may be afraid to testify.
- Evidence may have been illegally obtained by the police or other investigators.
- There is a possibility that legal representation did not do an efficient or effective job.
- Results of scientific evidence may be inaccurate.
- Testimonies from prison informants could be false or used to negotiate a deal with the justice system.
Although it is hard to believe that this could happen, any item on that list could lead to an unlawful incarceration in which, unfortunately, lives are destroyed, families are broken, and many people become hopeless. But we can help!
What Can Be Done if You Need Help?
Here at the Pro Advocate Group, we have extensive experience in assisting people to work through complex legal issues, including unlawful imprisonment. We want the law to work for you and not against you. Our significant research regarding fair and lawful decisions has led to an extremely high rate of success. If you, or anyone you know, could benefit from our expertise, please contact us at The Pro Advocate Group. We can answer any questions you may have about strategic criminal reversal We want you to be able to receive the justice you deserve.